Shakti AG is a unique combination of Trichoderma species and Paecilomyces li!acinus which controls all types of root diseases and nematodes.
Trichoderma viride and Trichoderma harzianum controls Root Wilt, Bud Rot, Stem Rot, Red Rot, Set Rot, Brown Rot, Foot Rot, Damping off, Ganoderma, Poria Wilt in Sugarcane , Tea, Goffe, All Grams, Tomatoes, Chillies, Soybean, Pepper, Cardamom, Potato, Ginger, Onion, Garlic, Coconut, Cabbage etc.
Paecilomyces lilacinus controls Nematodes, Stem Nematodes, Root Knot Nematodes, Root Lesion Nematodes, Potato Root Nematodes, Cyst Nematodes of all crops.
Compatibility: Compatible with Bio Fertilizers like Azotobacter, PSB, VAM etc.
Caution: Do not treat seeds treated with Shakti AG with any chemical fungicide further. Store in a cool place.
Target Pests: It controls Root-Knot Nematode, Cyst Nematode, Burrowing Nematode, Reniform & Stunt Nematode.
1. Effectively controls nematodes than conventional chemical pesticides.
2. Protects crops from nematodes throughout the crop period and hence avoid usage of chemical pesticides.
3. It is target specific and does not destroy beneficial organisms.
4. Promotes the growth of natural enemies of pests.
5. Do not leave harmful residues.
6. Environmental friendly & have no adverse effect on soil or plants or humans or animals.
CFU Count : 2 x 106/gm
Soil application: 5 kg / ha
Foliar application: 3 kg / ha
Nursery: 1 kg / 500 kg (FYM)
Planting Pit: 2 gm / Pit
|Packing Available: 100 gm; 1 Kg.|