Neem Formulation (Azadirachtin) [10000 ppm (1% E.C.)]
In the modern age of globalisation, people have become more conscious about pollution & effects of harmful chemicals on their consumables. Most of the residual chemicals are getting restricted by the developed world. Insects have developed resistance against many chemicals in the course of time. Natural Predators & Parasites are rarely visible in the field.
Under such circumstances, economic pest control is a menace & great task for all people engaged in agriculture. Neem has played a vital role in resisting pest from time immemorial. Neem extract having “Azadirachtin” in it works as a strong antifeedant, insect growth inhibitor, repellent & ovicidal.
It acts against more than 200 species of insects & pests.
Target Pest: All sucking & chewing pests
Mode of Action: Antifeedant + Insect Growth Inhibitor + Feeding Deterrent + Anti Oviposition + Repellent
1. Very effective in reducing the pest population.
2. No residue or taint in the end product.
3. No insect can develop resistance against it.
4. Compatible with conventional, pesticides & fungicides except for copper.
5. Safe for natural predators & parasites.
Dosage: 2.5 ml / l (1 l / ha)
Packing Available: 100ml 250 ml, 1 ltr; 5 ltr.