It is a Biological Weapon for Scales. MICRON is formulated by using five microbes (1. Metarhizium anisopliae, 2. Beauveria bassiana, 3. Verticillium lecanii, 4. Paecilomyces fumosoroseus, 5. Aspergillus niger) with world latest Lyophilisation Technique which also known as freeze-drying.
It is a process used for preserving biological materials by removing the water from the microbes, which involves first freezing the microbes and then drying it under a vacuum at very low temperature.
1. Metarhizium anisopliae: It penetrates the body of the insects and kills it by secreting a toxin called “Destruxin”.
2. Beauveria bassiana: This white muscardine entomopathogenic fungus can control the pest by infecting the Cuticle by its conidia. When Beauveria comes in contact with the insect pests, the spores will germinate and penetrate throughout the cuticle and proliferate in the haemocoel of the insect’s body. In the insect body, the entomopathogenic fungus produces toxic metabolites called “beauvericin”. It inhibits, the metabolic enzymes in insects system, leads ultimately to the total paralysis of the infected insect pest.
3. Verticillium lecanii: The mycelia produce a toxin which has insecticidal properties. These toxins weaken the host’s immune system (of insect) and aid in eventually killing it. The fungus eventually grows out of the insect’s cuticle and starts sporulating. Infected insects appear as white to yellowish cottony particles. It infects the insect on contact and does not need to be consumed by the host to cause infection.
4. Paecilomyces fumosoroseus: It germinates and grows directly through the spiracle in the cuticle into the inner body of their host. The fungus proliferates throughout the insect’s body, draining the insect of nutrients thus they die of starvation.
5. Aspergillus niger: It helps in plant growth and works as a rehabilitator. It hydrolyzes phytate and increases assimilation of phosphorus which results in growth.
1. It controls the pest satisfactorily by one or two application.
2. It reaches the pest where no other chemical can reach.
3. Improves yield, quality of products and imparts resistance against pests and diseases.
4. It is Target Specific.
5. It increases the shelf life of the product.
6. It can be stored in room temperature.
7. It reduces weight & volume, ideal for shipping.
8. Eco-friendly, Effective and Economic and does not leave any residues.
Dosage: 10 gm/ha
Packing Available: 10 gms
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/shaktriz/public_html/wp-content/themes/shaktibiotech/single.php on line 59