1. Clewell hand sanitizer is made from WHO approved formula.
2. It contains Ethanol, Hydrogen Peroxide, Glycerol solution.
3. Clewell kills 99.99% germs.
4. Clewell is manufactured by Nivshakti Bioenergy Pvt. Ltd.
5. In recent times the demand for alcohol-based sanitizer has increased drastically.
1. Ethanol: It is an alcohol solution which aids in killing the germs.
2. Gycerol Solution: It is used as a humectant, but other emollients may be used for skincare, provided that they are cheap, widely available and miscible in water and alcohol and do not add to toxicity, or promote allergy.
3. Hydrogen Peroxide: It is used to inactivate contaminating bacterial spores in the solution and is not an active substance for hand antisepsis.
WHY ALCOHOL BASED SANITIZER
1. Evidence-based, intrinsic advantages of fast-acting and broad-spectrum microbicidal activity with minimal risk of generating resistance to antimicrobial agents.
2. Suitability for use in resource-limited or remote areas with lack of accessibility to sinks or other facilities for hand hygiene (including clean water, towels, etc.).
3. Capacity to promote improved compliance with hand hygiene by making the process faster, more convenient and immediately accessible at the point of patient care.
4. Economic beneﬁt by reducing annual costs for hand hygiene, representing approximately 1% of extra-costs generated by healthcare-associated infection.
5. Minimization of risks from adverse events because of increased safety associated with better acceptability and tolerance than other products.
1. Hand sanitizers are convenient, portable, and easy to use.
2. Several studies have concluded that the risk of spreading gastrointestinal (stomach) and respiratory infection are decreased among the families that use sanitizers.
3. Commercially prepared hand sanitizers contain ingredients that help prevent skin dryness.
4. Studies show that keeping hand sanitizer in the classroom can decrease student absenteeism by 20% due to illness.
5. Studies show that hand sanitizer cuts right through tarnish on the sliver.
6. It can be used to clean eyeglasses.