Bio Satvik – Paecilomyces lilacinus
Bio Satvik contains the fungus Paecilomyces lilacinus. This is a very effective nematode-trapping fungus. It infects in all stages of root-knot nematodes, cyst-forming nematodes and lesion nematodes. the nematode is entrapped by the fungus and killed. At present this is the only available biocontrol agent for controlling nematodes. This is the best when applied in the soil, both for nursery and main fields. The control of pests takes generally 3 to 5 days. It can withstand temperatures up to 65 degrees Celsius, in field conditions.
Target Pests: It controls Root-Knot Nematode, Cyst Nematode, Burrowing Nematode, Reniform & Stunt Nematode.
Dosage & Direction of use:
Soil Application: Mix Bio Satvik with the requierd quantity of organic manure or farmyard manure(FRM) or vermicompost for 1 acre (250 Kgs to 500 Kgs.)
After Mixing leave the mix in a heap at a covered, dry and cool place for 24 hours and then apply in a heap at a covered, dry and cool place for 24 hours and then apply in the soil. This soil application can be done 3 days before or within 10 to 15 days after sowing or planting
Bio Satvik can be mixed with other Bio Controllers during soil application.
1. Effectively controls nematodes than conventional chemical pesticides.
2. Protects crops from nematodes throughout the crop period and hence avoid usage of chemical pesticides.
3. It is target specific and does not destroy beneficial organisms.
4. Promotes the growth of natural enemies of pests.
5. Do not leave harmful residues.
6. Environmental friendly & have no adverse effect on soil or plants or humans or animals.
CFU Count : 2 x 106/gm
Soil application: 5 kg / ha
Foliar application: 3 kg / ha
Nursery: 1 kg / 500 kg (FYM)
Planting Pit: 2 gm / Pit
|Packing Available: 100 gm; 1 Kg.|