Bio Protector contains the fungus “Beauvaria bassiana” which is an important biological agent that are being used in recent times to control many dreaded insect pests, that are difficult to control by chemical pesticides. This white muscardine entomopathogenic fungus can control the pest by infecting the CUTICLE by its conidia.
Mode of Action: When Beauveria comes in contact with the insect pests, the spores will germinate and penetrate throughout the cuticle and proliferate in the haemocoel of the insect’s body.
In the insect body, the entomopathogenic fungus produces toxic metabolites called “beauvericin”.
It inhibits, the metabolic enzymes in insects system, leads ultimately to the total paralysis of the infected insect pest.
Targets Pets: Tea mosquito bug (Helopeltis thievors), Mealy Bug, Grasshopper, White Fly, Aphid, Beetle, Caterpillar, Thrips etc.
Time & condition of the spray: High humidity and low temperature (below 35ºC) will enhance the efficacy of Bio-protector. Do not spray any chemical after this. Bio-protector can be used after 7 days of chemical spray.
1. Effectively controls pests than conventional chemical pesticides.
2. Protects crops from pests throughout the year and reduce the usage of chemical pesticides.
3. It is target specific and does not destroy beneficial microbes. 4. Promotes the growth of natural predators & parasites.
5. Do not leave harmful residues.
6. Environment-friendly & have no adverse effect on soil, plants, humans or animals.
CFU Count : 2 x 106/gm
Soil application: 3 kg / ha
Foliar application: 3 kg / ha
Nursery: 1 kg / 500 kg (FYM)
Planting Pit: 2 gm / Pit
|Packing Available: 100 gm; 1 Kg.|
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/shaktriz/public_html/wp-content/themes/shaktibiotech/single.php on line 59