Pseudomonas fluorescens controls root & stem rots caused by Sclerotinia and Rhizoctonia, wilting caused by Fusarium, Erwinia, damping off caused by Pythium, blights/leaf spots caused by Alternaria, Ascochyta, Cercospora, Macrophomina, Myrothecium & Ramularia, downy mildew, powdery mildew and Fungal diseases. When applied to the soil, the bacteria move towards the plant roots and grow profusely over the root surface. It then enters the vascular streams, reaches the leaves and acts as a systemic biocontrol agent against diseases. The bacteria produce antibiotics. Once it grows over the root surface, it acts as a shield against the invading plant pathogens. Further, it secretes several plant growth substances, and these gibberellin – like compounds contribute to the vigorous growth of the plant. Pseudomonas also helps in remediation of soil from harmful effects of heavy metals & herbicides.
1. Protects crops from soil-borne diseases.
2. Protects crops from diseases throughout the crop period.
3. Do not leave harmful residues.
4. It is target specific and do not destroy beneficial organisms.
5. Environmental friendly & have no adverse effect on soil or plants or humans or animals.
Dosage & Direction :
1. Seed or Seedling root treatment : Mix Bio Abhijat in water. Soak the seeds or root of seedlings for 30 minutes, before sowing or planting.
2. Soil Application : Mix Bio Abhijat with required quantity (300 Kg/Acre) of organic manure or Farm Yard Manure (FYM) or vermicompost. After mixing leave the mix in a heap at a covered, dry and cool place for 24 hours and then apply in the soil. This soil application can be done 3 days before or within 10 to 15 days after sowing or planting.
3. Foliar application : Mix Bio Abhijat with the required quantity of water for 1 acre or mix 1 Kg in 200 Ltr. of water and spray evenly on the foliage. Also, drench the soil near the root zone of the plant. The first spray can be done between 30 to 45 days after sowing or planting. The spray can be repeated once 20 to 30 days depending upon the persistence of the disease.
CFU Count : 2 x 109 cfu/ml
Soil application: 500 ml / ha
Foliar application: 300 ml / ha
Nursery: 100 ml / 500 kg (FYM)
Planting Pit: 0.20 ml / Pit
|Packing Available: 250 ml; 1 Ltr|