Magic Shakti is a dependable spray adjuvant that has the ability to greatly influence the performance of pesticide materials by working through means of both physical & chemical processes.
Its predominantly, paraffinic structure, further enhances, absorbing, emulsifying dispersing, spreading, sticking, wetting & penetrating properties of pesticides.
As a non-ionic surfactant:
(i) It can increase the adhesion or stickiness of spray particles.
(ii) It can reduce the evaporation of the particles.
(iii) It can provide a water-proof coating.
It is a multifunctional spray adjuvant attributed with the following properties:
A. Low volatility (for leaf adherence & minimal drift)
B.Low surface tension (for better surface coverage)
C. Low water solubility (to resist rain wash off)
1. It is non-ionic & organic in nature.
2. Compatible with all pesticides, fungicides & herbicides.
3. It is an excellent sticker, activator & spreader.
4. Improves the rate of penetration to leaves.
5. It has very low phytotoxicity.
6. Condition the spray volume.
7. Effective even in a very low dose.
8. Doses of pesticides can be reduced up to 30% when Magic Shakti is used.
9. No hazard for people, animals & other living creatures.
10. It is non-residual, eco-friendly & economic.
For Insecticides, Fungicides & Growth Regulators : 20 ml / 200 ltr
For Herbicides : 40 ml / 200 ltr
Packing Available : 10 ml; 20 ml; 100 ml; 250 ml; 1 ltr; 5 ltr.