Bio Sampurna is an excellent combination of three individual microbes, that facilitates the absorption of available Nitrogen, Phosphorous and Potassium to the plants.
Bio Sampurna is represented by the following microbes: 1. Azotobacter chroococcum 2. Phosphobacteria (followed by Phosphate solubilizing microorganism (PSM) and Bacillus megaterium) 3. Frateuria aurantia.
1. Azotobacter chroococcum – It plays an important role in binding atmospheric nitrogen, which is inaccesseble to the plants and releases it in the form of Ammonia ions. into the soil. 1 Kg can fix considerable quantity of Nitrogen to the range of 20-40 Kg/Ha
2. Phosphobacteria – It solubilizes the Phosphate present in the soil and makes it available to the plants.
3. Frateuria aurantia – It has the ability to mobilize elementary or mixture of Potassium, which can be easily absorbed by the plant. The mobilizing power is so high that it can save upto 50-60% of Chemical Potassium Fertilizer.
Bio-Samarth is considered as the most effective biocontrol agent and a promising alternative to chemical fungicides against many plant pathogens.
The liquid formulation is more practical to apply as it does not lose its properties due to sub-culturing and it has better survival on SEEDS and SOIL. Liquid Biopesticides are formulated as ultra low volume formulations.
1. They provide NPK to the plants in a situation where chemical fertilizer failed to do so.
2. It suppresses the effect of Chemical Fertilizers, and the dosage of N, P & K could be reduced to the extent of 40 – 50%.
3. Improve soil properties and sustain soil fertility.
4. Improves yield, quality of produce and imparts resistance against pests and diseases.
5. Eco friendly, Effective and Economic and does not leaves any residues.
6. It also imparts the following qualities to the produce : Earliness : Succulence : Brix Level
CFU Count : 2 x 109 cfu/ml
Soil application: 500 ml / ha
Foliar application: 300 ml / ha
Nursery: 100 ml / 500 kg (FYM)
Planting Pit: 0.20 ml / Pit
|Packing Available: 250 ml; 1 Ltr;|