A Dynamic Bio-Formulation For Lepidopteran Pests
Loopers and Caterpillars are the most damaging and destructive pests and in recent years its activities have alarmingly increased. Being voracious feeder of young leaves the damage to the plant is very fast. It has become endemic to many gardens where they thrive throughout the year.
Chemical pesticides have failed to control the pest mainly due to two reasons. In an earlier application, these pesticides eliminate the natural predators and parasites that feed on the eggs of caterpillars and loopers. Later applications have developed resistant strains which have caused a menace to the situation.
Bio Rakshak has been formulated with a concept of eliminating the pest where chemical control has proved to be a disaster.
Bio Rakshak can kill the pest by direct contact & stomach poison. It works as a strong antifeedant and inhibits the secretion of Ecdysone Hormone which is responsible for moulting. Thus the life cycle of the pest i.e. egg to larva to pupa to Adults is disturbed.
Target Pests: Caterpillars; Loopers; Red Slugs; Grubs; Heliothis; Diamondback Moth
1. The direct knockdown effect, anti-feeding and anti moulting activities control the pest amicably.
2. Do not leave any residue or taint in end-product.
3. Being a secondary metabolites of plant origin, its efficacy is not affected by high temperature.
4. Pest cannot develop resistance against it due to multi-static action.
5. Do not kill natural predators or parasites.
6. Compatible with most conventional chemicals.
7. Do not mix with any foliar (nutrients/micronutrients) & copper.
8. Eco-friendly, economic and dynamic in action.
Dosage: 0.8 ml / Ltr (320 ml / ha)
Packing Available: 100ml 250 ml, 1 ltr; 5 ltr.